Monday, July 16, 2007

E4L.biz - scam or legit?

I'm going to call this one a scam... for now. Here's why:

You can find ZERO info on their pay plan. Yet the usual "What would you do if you woke up one day and found you made $10,000.00 or TENS of Thousands of dollars over night?"

So this makes me start thinking "b*** s***" or "scam alert", but this one is free to sign up while they are in "pre-launch".

There are a few problems here..

First - they say "everyone will buy from us because we're going to have cheaper prices". OK - sounds good for customers... but you need a profit margin to be able to pay your sales people (or MLM distributors in this case). One example they use in their "exciting opportunity" audio are new DVD releases that others sell for $29.95" and that E4L.biz might sell for $10, $15 or even $20 less. Uh-huh! So you're saying there are more than 33% to 66% margins in DVD's... enough to pay out "TENS of Thousands of dollars over night"

Second - they are paying "100% matching bonuses on people you personally sponsor". So that means the margins have to be twice as good as what I just pointed out.

Third - and this is what's so bizarre about these guys... THERE IS NO COMPENSATION PLAN written up anywhere. Thousands and thousands of people are signing up... and have no idea how they are going to make money.

So why are they signing up? Well, for one... it's free. I signed up... why not, I just had to give them my email address. Then they have a "VIP" membership for $20. Somehow or other you're going to make more if you spend $20. But again, they don't say how much more... because they don't tell ANYONE how much, or HOW they will make any money.

Now... I'd love to give this company a better review... but I searched long and hard and can't find anything other than marketing hype. So... if you have something to share... please do post a comment here. I'll gladly update E4L.biz to "legit" from "scam" if someone can give me FACTS... and WRITTEN facts that can be made available to everyone. PLEASE - no marketing hype... I've seen the YouTube videos, I'd toured the E4L.biz site AND it's back office... nothing substantive can be found anywhere.